This page will serve as a single source for information related to programs and services at The Lewisburg YMCA at the Miller Center. Cancellations, postponements, changes in dates & times, and any alteration to the regular business hours will all appear here.
The Miller Center is: Closed
Cancellations and Postponements:
- CSA food boxes are suspended until further notice. Please check back here should the pick-up location change. *new*
- All Parkinson’s Fitness Classes, including Senior Cyclones, are cancelled this week (March 16-20). The YMCA will re-evaluate at the end of the week and an update will be sent regarding next week’s classes.
- Silver Circle classes are cancelled for March and April including Monday Qi Gong at 1 PM in AB and Thursday Silver Circle Yoga at 9 AM in AB.
- The Active Older Adult Senior Lunch scheduled for Tuesday March 17 at the Bull Run Inn is cancelled.
- Bison Club Field Hockey (K-6)
- Weight Watchers (WW) cancelled through April 4, 2020
- Geisinger Silver Circle Programs
- 3 v. 3 Boys Basketball League
- 3 v. 3 Women’s Basketball League
- Evangelical Children’s Health Fair
- Common Thread Event
- All Abilities Day
- Special Needs Family Fun Day
- Wyldlife Volleyball Tournament
- Dynamats Gymnastics Tournament
Best Practices Inside the Facility
- Any member suffering from symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath) is asked not to enter the facility.
- Use green spray bottles and disposable paper towels after every use of all equipment, including free weights, resistance machines and cardio equipment.
- As you enter and leave the facility, please wash your hands and use our hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the facility.
For more information, please contact Ryan McNally, Director of the Miller Center, at 570-522-2000 extension 64133 or email@example.com.