Before and After School Programs
Brand new for the 2020-21 School Year The Lewisburg YMCA at the Miller Center is now offering before and after school care with CDC guidelines in place that provides a balanced approach to keep your kids happy, healthy and learning. Our programs feature:
- Plenty of active time
- Homework help from experienced teachers
- Bus service to and from Lewisburg schools
- Healthy snacks
- Spaced out individual cafeteria seating for snacks and meals
- Socially distanced hallway lines marked with orange X’s
- Daily cleaning of equipment and area
- Organized, distanced, and mask-friendly activities such as kickball, sports skills stations, scooters, masked-up Gaga ball, movie time, and more!
Monday Through Friday (All School Days)
Mornings – 6:30 to 8:30 AM
Afternoons – 3:30 to 6 PM
Wednesday Afternoons – 12:30-6 PM
To register, please contact Keith Jacobsen at email@example.com.
|Before School||After School|
M, Tu, Th, F
|Before + After School||Wednesday afternoon (Lewisburg Half Day)||Kids in Action (Scheduled day off school)|
|Daily Rate (members)||$10/morning||$12/afternoon||$22/day||$25/afternoon||$35/day|
|Daily Rate (non-members)||$12/morning||$14/afternoon||$26/day||$31/afternoon||$43/day|
The YMCA school aged child care program is licensed by the PA Department of Human Services and follows all state regulations.
Financial assistance is available for qualifying families. Apply online below or stop by The Lewisburg YMCA at The Miller Center in person to get a paper application.
You can view the Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA’s Child Care Facility COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan here.
Click here for a YMCA Financial Assistance Application.
To register your child, please email us here.