The Miller Center is proud to provide childcare specifically for Bucknell alumni, faculty, staff and students during certain University events. Our services are designed to make parents’ time at Bucknell events worry-free as we provide high quality childcare, entertainment and food options for children in our 96,000 sq. ft. facility just minutes from Bucknell. Please see below for all our current offerings.
*These opportunities are not provided by Bucknell University. They are provided solely by entities with no affiliation to Bucknell University.
Reunion Weekend 2020
Saturday -- May 30th -- 5:30-10:30 pm
Exercise and socialize:
A preferred alternative to sitting in the hotel room or at home.
If you're in town for Reunion Weekend and are looking forward to a kid-free dinner with your old classmates, we've got you covered. The Miller Center's "Bucknell Kids' Night Out" is designed for children of Bucknell alumni and staff to have a great time while parents spend Saturday evening enjoying their class dinners and fireworks.
Our evening will feature:
- Kid-favorite activities (Kickball, Dodgeball, Capture the Flag, Basketball, Hockey, Board Games and more!)
- Experienced staff
- Dinner and one snack from our Cornerstone Kitchen
- Reasonable rate of $8/hour per kid
- 5:30 - 10:30 pm time slot
- Flexible hours, you choose the hours you want within our time frame (min. 3 hours)
- A good mixture of active play and "chill time" in our brand new 96,000 sq. ft. facility
- A great location, just minutes from Bucknell
- Age groups from 3-14 years old
- Open to Bucknell alumni and staff
With questions or to sign up, e-mail Keith Jacobsen at email@example.com or click the "Register" button below.
See you then!
The Miller Center -- 120 Hardwood Drive -- Lewisburg, PA 17837