GIANT Little Stars at The Miller Center
The Miller Center proudly hosts the premiere recreational and educational sports program in the area for children ages 2-4. The little ones will learn and experience a variety of sports through our different programs while focusing on learning, listening skills, following directions and most importantly fun! From the Classic introductory 7-week program that introduces six different sports to our sport-specific baseball, basketball and soccer programs there is something for all children ages 2-4. Explore the programs below to find out which one would be perfect for the toddler or preschooler in your life.
All Little Stars programs are now proudly sponsored by GIANT
GIANT Little Stars Classic features…
- Six sports in seven weeks
- Wiffleball, Soccer, Basketball, Pickleball, Hockey, Kickball, Football, Volleyball (seasonal rotation)
- 45 minute sessions
- Constantly moving - just enough sitting and moving time
- Introductory skill instruction and games
- Listening and group instruction practice
- Plenty of high fives
- Lots of fun!
Sport-specific GIANT Little Stars
- Now Featuring: Little Stars Basketball, Little Stars Sluggers (Baseball/Softball), Little Stars Soccer
- Six Week Sessions
- Sport-specific skills and instructions
- More interaction with other children
- Little Stars Sluggers includes: Batting cages, Fielding practice, throwing instruction, running bases and more!
- Little Stars Basketball includes: Dribbling, passing, shooting skill instruction, games and more!
- Little Stars Soccer includes: Passing, Shooting, Defense, Teamwork and more!
GIANT Little Stars 2.0
- GIANT Little Stars 2.0 Details...
- Designed for 3-4 year olds who have already completed at least one Little Stars Classic session
- More interaction with others
- Seasonal Sports
- New, slightly more challenging games
- Five week sessions
- All the same Little Stars fun!
Upgrade to GIANT Little Stars 2.0
Keep an eye on this page for details about future GIANT Little Stars 2.0