Little Stars at The Miller Center
The Miller Center proudly hosts the premiere recreational and educational sports program in the area for children ages 2-4. The little ones will learn and experience a variety of sports through our different programs while focusing on learning, listening skills, following directions and most importantly fun! From the Classic introductory 7-week program that introduces six different sports to our sport-specific baseball, basketball and soccer programs there is something for all children ages 2-4. Explore the programs below to find out which one would be perfect for the toddler or preschooler in your life.
Little Stars Classic features…
- Six sports in seven weeks
- Wiffleball, Soccer, Basketball, Pickleball, Hockey, Kickball, Football, Volleyball (seasonal rotation)
- 45 minute sessions
- Constantly moving - just enough sitting and moving time
- Introductory skill instruction and games
- Listening and group instruction practice
- Plenty of high fives
- Lots of fun!
Sport-specific Little Stars
- Now Featuring: Little Stars Basketball, Little Stars Sluggers (Baseball/Softball), Little Stars Soccer
- Six Week Sessions
- Sport-specific skills and instructions
- More interaction with other children
- Little Stars Sluggers includes: Batting cages, Fielding practice, throwing instruction, running bases and more!
- Little Stars Basketball includes: Dribbling, passing, shooting skill instruction, games and more!
- Little Stars Soccer includes: Passing, Shooting, Defense, Teamwork and more!