Styku Body Scan
Guidance from a Certified Athletic Trainer
Before kicking off a new workout program or routine, gain some crucial coaching from our Styku and Athletic Trainer, Tyler Hanson, MS, LAT, ATC. Set goals, check progress and correct areas of deficit.
YMCA Members: Get 1 free Scan per calendar year!
- Members (additional scans) scan & brief consultation: $25.00
- Non-members scan & brief consultation: $45.00
Register at the fitness desk for your free scan or any additional scans.
What to wear and plan for your scan:
- Because of the accuracy and sensitivity of the scan we ask that you wear tight fitting clothes. Females: Sports bra or form fitting top and leggings such as yoga pants produce the best results. Males: Most males choose to do their scans in form fitting bottoms and no top. Please know that all scans are administered by trainers of the same gender.
- The scan only takes a few minutes, but plan for 20 minutes to go over some the data and how to read it. All the data will be emailed to you.
- If you are on the fence, give it a try! It is free to members one time per calendar year, so there is no risk. We believe this will be a great tool to put you on the road to succeeding in your fitness goals.
For for more information, contact:
Tyler Hanson, MS, LAT, ATC
570-556-4191 ext. 107