Lewisburg YMCA at The Miller Center Summer Camp 2020
The Miller Center is excited to announce that our Summer of Fun Camp is back, bigger and better for 2020!
Summer Camp 2020 will feature:
- 10 full consecutive weeks of camp open to kids ages 5-12 in three different age groups!
- Tons of fun age appropriate activities from 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
- Relaxed sports themes for kids who just want to have FUN playing sports (and learn a little)
- Lunch and Snacks Provided
- Favorite Field Trips (Knoebels, LLWS Museum, Reptiland, State Parks and much more!)
- Plenty of outdoor and indoor time
- Creative Team Projects to exercise brains and promote teamwork
- Art and Science Classes
- Walking Field Trips to local attractions
- One lower weekly price
- YMCA Member discounts
- Plenty of Fun!
Do you need financial assistance?
Summer Camp at The Miller Center is open to children ages 5-12. Camp runs from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday for ten consecutive weeks.
Registration for this year’s camp is solely done online. You do not need to be a YMCA member to register, but you must have a Daxko account. (No additional fee.)
You can create a Daxko account by following the “Register” link below.
**If you have ever registered through The Miller Center or Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA (including last year’s summer camp) and have not set up your Daxko account, please choose the “I want to set up online access for my account” option. You should already be in our system and this will help prevent duplicate accounts.**
**If you have never registered through The Miller Center of Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA please choose the “Sign Up” option.**
Paperwork will be sent to you in a separate “Welcome Email” in early May and will be due one week before the start of camp.
You can access some of the paperwork through the following links:
If you have any questions please contact our camp director, Keith Jacobsen, at email@example.com.
Cancellation and full refund (minus $25 refund fee) are provided only in case of illness or emergency with proper documentation. (ie doctor’s note, change in employment status, etc.)
Contracted weeks may be exchanged for other weeks of camp pending availability and with approval of camp director.