Summer Camp is back for 2021!
Summer Camp 2021 will feature:
- Eight full consecutive weeks of camp open to kids ages 5-12 in two different age groups! (Choose only the weeks you need!)
- All timely and necessary COVID precautions will be taken, including masks, socially distanced lunch and snack times and COVID-friendly activities. *All pictures on this page are from pre-COVID days*
- NEW Extended drop-off and pickup hours: 6:30-9:00 AM dropoff hours, 4:00-5:00 PM pickup hour. All camp activities will take place between 9:00-4:00.
- Balanced lunch option included every day
- Relaxed sports themes for kids who just want to have FUN playing sports (and learn a little)
- Weekly swimming at Lewisburg Community Pool on Wednesdays
- Favorite Field Trips to Knoebels, LLWS Museum, Reptiland, State Parks and much more! (if COVID regulations allow)
- Plenty of outdoor and indoor time
- Creative Team Projects to exercise brains and promote teamwork
- Art and Science Classes
- Walking Field Trips to local attractions
- One simple weekly price
- YMCA Member discounts
- Plenty of Fun!
Do you need financial assistance?
Summer Camp at The Miller Center is open to children ages 5-12. Childcare runs from 6:30-5:00 Monday – Friday, with camp activities taking place between 9:00-4:00.
Registration for this year’s camp is solely done online. You do not need to be a YMCA member to register, but you must have a Daxko account. (No additional fee.)
You can create a Daxko account by following the “Register” link below.
**If you have ever registered through The Miller Center or Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA (including last year’s summer camp) and have not set up your Daxko account, please choose the “I want to set up online access for my account” option. You should already be in our system and this will help prevent duplicate accounts.**
**If you have never registered through The Miller Center of Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA please choose the “Sign Up” option.**
Once registered and $25/week deposit is paid, your spot is reserved for all weeks chosen.
Paperwork will be sent to you in a separate “Welcome Email” in May and will be due one week before the start of camp.
You can access some of the paperwork through the following links:
If you have any questions please contact our camp director, Keith Jacobsen, at email@example.com.
Cancellation and full refund (minus $25 refund fee) are rewarded if given at least 7 days’ notice. Exceptions may be given and fee may be waived if proper excuse is provided. (ie doctor’s note, change in employment status, etc.) If less than seven days’ notice is given, no refund is rewarded, unless proper excuse is provided.
Contracted weeks may be exchanged for other weeks of camp pending availability and with approval of camp director.