Miller Center Summer Camp 2019
The Miller Center is excited to announce that our Summer of Fun Camp is back, bigger and better for 2019!
Summer Camp 2019 will feature:
- 10 full consecutive weeks of camp open to kids ages 5-12
- Tons of fun activities from 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
- Relaxed sports themes for kids who just want to have FUN playing sports
- Lunch and Snacks Provided
- Favorite Field Trips (Knoebels, LLWS Museum, Reptiland, State Parks and much more!)
- Plenty of outdoor and indoor time
- Creative Team Projects to exercise brains and promote teamwork
- Art Classes and 4H Science Classes
- Walking Field Trips to local attractions
- Plenty of Fun!
New this year, we’re offering scholarships to families who qualify for financial assistance.
Summer Camp at The Miller Center is open to kids ages 5-12. Camp runs from 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday for ten consecutive weeks (closed July 4th).
We know that summers need to be a flexible time, so we have affordable multi-week packages for every family. The best way to sign up for multiple weeks and receive the best discount is by giving us a call at 570-556-4191 or sending our director an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget that lunch and two snacks are included in the prices listed! Lunch is provided by our Cornerstone Kitchen.
E-mail our camp director by clicking the Register button below. Please include in your email the following information: Children’s Names, Dates of birth, Address, Phone Number, Number of weeks and which weeks you would like, any food allergies or other medical information. Once registered, your spot is reserved and you will receive a packet of information in early May with more details and paperwork.
Cancellation policy: If refund is requested more than one full week before camp, you will receive a full refund (minus $30 refund fee). No refunds within one week of camp, with the exception of illness (with a doctor’s note). A one-time $15 Admin Fee is required if child is not in our system yet.