Miller Center Summer Camp 2019
The Miller Center is excited to announce that our Summer of Fun Summer Camp is back – bigger and better for 2019!
Registration is open!
Good news! The details are here and registration for Summer Camp 2019 is open! Please see flyers and tables below for themes, field trips, pricing, and links to sign up.
Camp hours are from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
We know that summers need to be a flexible time, so we have affordable multi-week packages for every family. The best way to sign up for multiple weeks and receive the best discount is by giving us a call at 570-556-4191 or sending our director an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget LUNCH AND TWO SNACKS ARE INCLUDED in the prices listed! Lunch provided by our Cornerstone Kitchen.
This “Register” button will help you send an e-mail to our camp director. Please include in your e-mail the following information: -Children’s Names -Dates of birth -Number of weeks and which weeks you would like -Any food allergies or other medical information.
Once registered, your spot is reserved and you will receive a packet of information in early May with more details and paperwork.
Cancellation policy: If refund is requested more than one full week before camp, you will receive a full refund (minus $30 refund fee.) No refunds within one week of camp, with the exception of illness (with a doctor’s note.)
*$15 One time Admin Fee required if child is not in our system yet.
Summer Camp 2019 will feature…
- 10 Full Consecutive Weeks of Camp
- Relaxed sports themes for kids who just want to have FUN playing sports.
- Favorite Field Trips (Knoebels, LLWS Museum, Reptiland, State Parks and much more!)
- Plenty of outdoor and indoor time.
- Creative Team Projects to exercise brains and promote teamwork
- Art Classes and 4H Science Classes
- Walking Field Trips to local attractions
- Lunch and Snacks Provided
- Plenty of Fun!