Part Time Personal Trainer
The Lewisburg YMCA at the Miller Center is seeking Part Time Personal Trainers within our Fitness Department. Personal Trainers provide customized personal training services to fitness members, including creating individualized workout plans.
A nationally recognized personal training certification required.
Personal Trainers are expected to conduct sessions in an engaging, safe, and effective manner, providing an encouraging and motivating atmosphere while helping participants achieve fitness objectives. Personal Trainers must display excellent customer service, decision-making, and communication skills. Ability to follow instructions and attend all mandatory trainings/meetings.
We are looking for trainers who are flexible with hours and willing to work weeknights and weekends. The position is flexible and willing to work with each potential candidate to meet the needs of our members.
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and certifications to Kyle Snyder, Associate Executive Director, 120 Hardwood Drive, Lewisburg, PA, 17837 OR to email@example.com.
The Lewisburg YMCA at the Miller Center is seeking Part Time help in our Drop-In Childcare area. We currently have a temporary position open for a Drop-In Childcare Provider. The ideal candidate will:
- Be available Monday, Thursday, Friday from 4-8 pm and Saturday 8 am to noon
- Enjoy playing with children
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and creative
- Have experience in the care of children ages 6 weeks to 9 years old
- Already have, or be able to quickly obtain required clearances and certifications (such as Childline, State Police, FBI, Mandated Reporter, First-Aid/CPR)
- Be available immediately or with short notice